Solo, Indy, and now...maybe Red Hulk?

197309.jpg
COMICBOOKMOVIE.COM

Following a report after the D23 Expo last month, it's been seemingly confirmed that Harrison Ford is indeed set to join the Marvel Cinematic Universe as the new General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross!

• Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I’m actually surprised they’re recasting Ross. That said, as a GIANT Harrison Ford fan I’m all in on this.

I actually am too. It hasn't been that long since William Hurt was in the role. I'm more surprised they couldn't find a different character to replace what they'd get from Ross. How much closure does this character actually need? We bringing Liv Tyler back or something?

3 hours ago, MarSolo said:

I’m actually surprised they’re recasting Ross. That said, as a GIANT Harrison Ford fan I’m all in on this.

2 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

I actually am too. It hasn't been that long since William Hurt was in the role. I'm more surprised they couldn't find a different character to replace what they'd get from Ross. How much closure does this character actually need? We bringing Liv Tyler back or something?

I am equally surprised, given how rare it is for Marvel to re-cast a character (they don't even like the same actor appearing in more than one role in the MCU). I also wonder why they didn't just use a different character from the comics or make up a new one. 

It would be nice to finally bring back Liv Tyler. Bruce's main love interest being missing since The Incredible Hulk has just been weird. They brought back Ross, Blonsky/Abomination, and Tim Blake Nelson's The Leader will also be coming back in Captain America 4. I think it's about time to bring her back.

21 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

It would be nice to finally bring back Liv Tyler. Bruce's main love interest being missing since The Incredible Hulk has just been weird. They brought back Ross, Blonsky/Abomination, and Tim Blake Nelson's The Leader will also be coming back in Captain America 4. I think it's about time to bring her back.

But there was that one conversation where Bruce and Nat were flirting and it immediately pivoted to "we shouldn't hook up because I'm a monster," "that's okay because I am sterile," like potential lovers do.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

But there was that one conversation where Bruce and Nat were flirting and it immediately pivoted to "we shouldn't hook up because I'm a monster," "that's okay because I am sterile," like potential lovers do.

Bring back the scene from Incredible Hulk instead where Banner gets too excited and can't fuck Liv Tyler. I mean, better than that shit Whedon wrote. :p 

4 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Bring back the scene from Incredible Hulk instead where Banner gets too excited and can't fuck Liv Tyler. I mean, better than that shit Whedon wrote. :p 

I almost always forget everything about that movie other than liking it. But Liv Tyler is great so yeah, bring her back.

• Halal 1

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I almost always forget everything about that movie other than liking it. But Liv Tyler is great so yeah, bring her back.

I like it too. It's fun, it respects the Hulk as a character for the most part, and it has a Hulk smash fight at the end. Agreed Liv Tyler is great, which is why I demand that she come back.

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

I like it too. It's fun, it respects the Hulk as a character for the most part, and it has a Hulk smash fight at the end. Agreed Liv Tyler is great, which is why I demand that she come back.

Get She-Hulk or Deadpool to call her Arwen you fucking cowards.

• Halal 2