New York attorney general files civil fraud lawsuit against Trump, adult children and business.

220217160504-trump-children-new-york-011
WWW.CNN.COM

The New York state attorney general filed a sweeping lawsuit Wednesday against former President Donald Trump, three of his adult children and the Trump Organization, alleging they were involved in an expansive fraud lasting over a decade that the former President used to enrich himself.

It just keeps getting worse for Trump.

• Sicko 1

They were talking about this on CNN and that this civil lawsuit can use his “pleading the 5th” for their investigation. Apparently he and what’s his name that also pleaded the 5th hundreds of times. Will be used as a sign of guilt against them with their case. So the Civil suit is already pretty strong against them that way I guess. Hopefully he can’t squeeze himself out of it (yeah I know he just might anyways) 

2 hours ago, silentbob said:

They were talking about this on CNN and that this civil lawsuit can use his “pleading the 5th” for their investigation. Apparently he and what’s his name that also pleaded the 5th hundreds of times. Will be used as a sign of guilt against them with their case. So the Civil suit is already pretty strong against them that way I guess. Hopefully he can’t squeeze himself out of it (yeah I know he just might anyways) 

Does this mean Mark Hammil is on Truth Social? :(