Slots on Twitch: the dirty truth

Brian

I've seen this many times already. Shit ain't new news. Not going to bother reading that. Bet it is just saying look at all these streamers who have done "a little gamba", how much money they made, and some sort of negative shit and backlash the streamers have already received on reddit and from other streamers. Without a doubt they are at least mentioning xQc, Greek, and Train. Prolly talking about that Canadian site and how streamers moved there to gamba. Here's my opinion overall. I would prefer that to not be on twitch. I would also prefer any non-gaming shit to be off twitch. I am hella mad the most popular shit is IRL or "Just Chatting" content. 

But I just don't watch that shit lol. Like, just close of the stream if a streamer starts that shit. I get it. Think of the children! Think of the recovering addicts! But man do I find it hard to care when people just watch that shit and then complain about it. Honestly, this is what they fuckin' deserve for watching trash streamers like the ones I mentioned above. Everyone should just watch MOONMOON and laugh at fart, shit, piss, and cum like me.

I skimmed most of the article, started zoning out when it was mentioning all these streamers and companies. Streamers acknowledge kids as young as 11 are "spending their parents money" on their streams and gambling online using vpn's.  That's pretty bad.

As usual it falls back on the parents. The best you can do is try to stay on top of this shit and expose the con to your kids as young as possible.  I imagine some kids are also growing up with a very skewed view of money. Spend all day watching streamers who work with huge sums of money, passing it around and spending it like it's nothing.  

Also feels like a whole generation of people are being raised to pump money into pointless digital items. Starts small and feels normal with loot boxes. Over time that same idea graduates to online gambling and sports betting. Slippery slope.

18 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I skimmed most of the article, started zoning out when it was mentioning all these streamers and companies. Streamers acknowledge kids as young as 11 are "spending their parents money" on their streams and gambling online using vpn's.  That's pretty bad.

As usual it falls back on the parents. The best you can do is try to stay on top of this shit and expose the con to your kids as young as possible.  I imagine some kids are also growing up with a very skewed view of money. Spend all day watching streamers who work with huge sums of money, passing it around and spending it like it's nothing.  

Also feels like a whole generation of people are being raised to pump money into pointless digital items. Starts small and feels normal with loot boxes. Over time that same idea graduates to online gambling and sports betting. Slippery slope.

How does an 11 year old get a VPN? Did they mean "stealing" their parents money? :p

On 7/20/2022 at 12:06 PM, Bacon said:

I've seen this many times already. Shit ain't new news. Not going to bother reading that. Bet it is just saying look at all these streamers who have done "a little gamba", how much money they made, and some sort of negative shit and backlash the streamers have already received on reddit and from other streamers. Without a doubt they are at least mentioning xQc, Greek, and Train. Prolly talking about that Canadian site and how streamers moved there to gamba. Here's my opinion overall. I would prefer that to not be on twitch. I would also prefer any non-gaming shit to be off twitch. I am hella mad the most popular shit is IRL or "Just Chatting" content. 

But I just don't watch that shit lol. Like, just close of the stream if a streamer starts that shit. I get it. Think of the children! Think of the recovering addicts! But man do I find it hard to care when people just watch that shit and then complain about it. Honestly, this is what they fuckin' deserve for watching trash streamers like the ones I mentioned above. Everyone should just watch MOONMOON and laugh at fart, shit, piss, and cum like me.

Don’t sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel.