Fred Ward passed away

Oh no, Remo Williams died.

I don't know why that's the number one movie of his that comes to mind, but it is and I'll just have to live with that. Also, today I learned Joel Gray is still kicking it at 90 and thankfully not playing Korean characters.

I just read that tweet. I swear I didn't read anything in the post before I started typing.

5 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Oh no, Remo Williams died.

I don't know why that's the number one movie of his that comes to mind, but it is and I'll just have to live with that.

Because I think that was the only movie that he was the lead character/star in, correct? I remember him most from that movie because they showed it constantly on cable back in the 80s. I think that he pretty much played side characters in movies after that, didn’t he? I know that I’ve seen him in a lot of stuff.

43 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

Because I think that was the only movie that he was the lead character/star in, correct? I remember him most from that movie because they showed it constantly on cable back in the 80s. I think that he pretty much played side characters in movies after that, didn’t he? I know that I’ve seen him in a lot of stuff.

Him a Kevin Bacon are the leads in Tremors . He was also the lead in Cast A Deadly Spell which is an HP Lovecraft alt noir film. I loved it when i kid because no one was doing Lovecraft , it doesnt hold up now but its my guilty pleasure.

3 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Obviously iconic in Tremors but I always loved his Det. Moseley in Miami Blues opposite Alec Baldwin & Jennifer Jason Leigh. RIP buddy, you made every single project you were in that much better with your presence!

Miami Blues thats one were Baldwin is psychopathic murderer right, its bit of a black comedy ?

• Halal 1

22 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

Miami Blues thats one were Baldwin is psychopathic murderer right, its bit of a black comedy ?

Yes it is & it's available on Prime/Tubi/Pluto and many other sources. May just watch this in the wee hours after Joe Bob's Last Drive-In tonight!

1 hour ago, SoberChef said:

Obviously iconic in Tremors but I always loved his Det. Moseley in Miami Blues opposite Alec Baldwin & Jennifer Jason Leigh. RIP buddy, you made every single project you were in that much better with your presence!

Exactly it. Just a wonderful, veteran presence. Always delivered with every role.

• Like 1