Six Feet Under follow-up is in development

Kamusha

No no no no no

I have so much love for this show. It helped me to accept myself and come to terms with my sexuality because I had never seen gay people portrayed as people before.

The ending is one of the greatest endings to a television show ever. A follow-up would not just be necessary, but would take away the impact of such an ending. I try to be open minded, but this may be one thing I refuse to watch altogether.

14 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Do you all think the original show is worth watching now? This one passed me by at the time. 

I think some of what it did well is more “standard” on TV now and some of the stuff they did early on to demonstrate that the show is “mature” comes off a bit forced, but it’s still a good show and worth watching. If you don’t get pulled in after the first half season or so, just bail. 

On 12/11/2021 at 6:23 PM, DarkStar189 said:

Do you all think the original show is worth watching now? This one passed me by at the time. 

The ending may be the most powerful ending I’ve ever seen on television. I remember liking the whole show but it may be worth it just to see those final five minutes. You have to see it in context though. Just watching it on YouTube won’t have nearly the same impact.

I still throw it on every now and then whenever I feel like having a good cry.

• True 1