Bosch - Season 7 (The Final Season) [June 25]

17 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

The show is getting a spin-off sequel that will still have Titus Welliver though, correct?

Yes. I don't know what makes it a spinoff since it sounds like most of the cast and same creative team behind it. 🤷‍♀️

Rather it's, same show different place. :p

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dre801 said:

The only thing I've heard about the spinoff is that Bosch and Honey Chandler will be working together a lot, so I guess Honey will be a regular and not a recurring character on this spinoff.

This sounds really exciting they have good chemistry.

12 hours ago, Dre801 said:

The only thing I've heard about the spinoff is that Bosch and Honey Chandler will be working together a lot, so I guess Honey will be a regular and not a recurring character on this spinoff.

2 hours ago, DPCyric said:

This sounds really exciting they have good chemistry.

I mean it's not far off from what Season 5 or 6 was so I don't consider this shaking up the formula that much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished this up tonight. I enjoyed it. I thought 8 episodes for a final season is criminally low, especially since every other season was 10 episodes. I would say a solid season, not my favorite but probably one of the most focused of the seasons.

With what was going on with the lawyers in this show I'm sure that @Greatoneshere is going to have nightmares!

As for the ending

Spoiler

I'm not sure how I feel about Harry going full scorched earth at the end. I mean it's kind of him but is he really the guy who would sacrifice everything to take down some guy.
That being said I feel like being a private detective is very fitting for him, wonder why they didn't get there sooner.

Also, extra silly spoiler for a cast member at the end

Spoiler

Matthew Lillard (sadly) look a bit like Donald Trump towards the end. :sick:

• Haha 1