Do yourself a favor, go watch The Mitchells vs. the Machines...

It's out now on Netflix and it's brilliant. It's also legitimately hilarious...

Also, also, it's gorgeous. The movie is currently sporting a 97% on Rotten Tomatoes.

ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzLzA0NGQ5
WWW.ROTTENTOMATOES.COM

Young Katie Mitchell embarks on a road trip with her proud parents, younger brother and beloved dog to start her first year at film school. But their plans to bond as a family soon get interrupted when the...

Also, also, also, how was there no other thread for this? Beck Bennett and Fred Armisen as a couple of glitchy robots is the best.

13 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Been seeing critics rave about this one. Came out of nowhere and now it's absolutely on my radar. Great recommendation.

Netflix has been on a roll with animated features. I know they only bought distribution for The Mitchells vs the Machines, but it's still a great get for them. It's still only April and they've already released this and the not as great but still really good Arlo the Alligator Boy. They still have Lin Manuel Miranda's Vivo coming out in June, Henry Selick's Wendell and the Wild, and Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio, among others.

I remember reading about Netflix betting big on Animation and it shows.