So Xbox Live is now $100 a year?

5timechamp

So the wife had a problem finding a $60 one year gold card...so as an alternative she got the points so I can buy it on the marketplace...

oddly enough it now only allows 1 month or 3 months subscriptions....not a big deal until I saw the $25 price tag...what a crock of shit.

have any of you creative xbox gamers found a way around this price gouge beyond just a 12 month $60 card?

15 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

So the wife had a problem finding a $60 one year gold card...so as an alternative she got the points so I can buy it on the marketplace...

oddly enough it now only allows 1 month or 3 months subscriptions....not a big deal until I saw the $25 price tag...what a crock of shit.

have any of you creative xbox gamers found a way around this price gouge beyond just a 12 month $60 card?

Pretty sure its always been more expensive per month to go the 1,3,or 6 month route. Also in the future she can purchase the 1 year digitally from amazon.

39 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Use cdkeys.com to get a cheap 12 month code via email.

Also the best thing to do is to buy 3 $60 one year gold and join Xbox Ultimate pay $1 if you’ve never joined or the first month if you’ve joined before, then get your $5 a month game pass with free xbox gold and xbox pc game pass set for 3 years. Or do it for 2 years if you don’t feel like spending that much.