Payday 3 (21 September 2023) - Gameplay Trailer (Xbox Games Showcase 2023)

Keyser_Soze

Starbreeze has signed a €50m publishing deal with Koch Media for Payday 3.

The Swedish developer said Payday 3 is now due out at some point in 2023 on PC and consoles, and the investment will pay for development, marketing as well as more than 18 months of post-launch "games as a service" content.

The deal means Payday 3 is "fully financed", Starbreeze said. Starbreeze remains owner of the Payday IP.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-03-19-payday-3-now-fully-financed-after-starbreeze-signs-50m-publishing-deal

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Payday 3 (21 September 2023) - Gameplay Trailer (Xbox Games Showcase 2023)
  • 3 months later...

I enjoyed the first two but you need friends to have fun with the game. If that's the case then my friends will only get it when it's very cheap, like the second game.

Actually I believe I got the second one at launch to play with MMG. These previously came in packs like Borderlands did I think (maybe not) where you could buy 2 pack of the game and give one to your friend or you both chip in to get it cheaper. That's probably the best way to sell these games.