Baby Food Recall

U.S.-House-seal.jpg
WWW.FOODSAFETYNEWS.COM

A new congressional report has revealed highly dangerous levels of arsenic and other poisons in baby food. It also reveals that Walmart, Campbell Foods,

There's a chance my first born is impaired because of this horseshit. I've never been angrier about anything in my entire life.

“Last year, the Trump Administration ignored new information contained in a secret industry presentation to federal regulators about toxic heavy metals in baby foods. On Aug. 1, 2019, FDA received a secret slide presentation from Hain, the maker of Earth’s Best Organic baby food, which revealed that finished baby food products contain even higher levels of toxic heavy metals than estimates based on individual ingredient test results. One heavy metal in particular, inorganic arsenic, was repeatedly found to be present at 28 percent to 93 percent higher levels than estimated.”

• Like 1
  • Guillotine 1

One of my Facebook friends who is a Mom linked to this the other day:

Toddler-Eating-1-1024x493.jpg
KIDSEATINCOLOR.COM

Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. That means Kids Eat in Color® gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, Kids Eat in Color® earns from qualifying purchases. All opinions remain my own.“OMG, I poisoned my child when I fed him rice cereal!” Maybe you, […]

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe said:

One of my Facebook friends who is a Mom linked to this the other day:

Toddler-Eating-1-1024x493.jpg
KIDSEATINCOLOR.COM

Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. That means Kids Eat in Color® gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, Kids Eat in Color® earns from qualifying purchases. All opinions remain my own.“OMG, I poisoned my child when I fed him rice cereal!” Maybe you, […]

Thanks man, I needed that.

5 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Thanks man, I needed that.

Biggest takeaways is that you should definitely avoid anything rice related for your baby or if your wife gets pregnant again. When my wife was pregnant, I already made a plan that we were only going to eat rice once a week (I LOVE rice, but know how dangerous it is).

Also it's annoying these companies are not cooperating, but there is no reason to panic at all right now. All baby food around the world has this.

@Joe’s link covered a lot of what I was going to say. We very likely should ditch rice cereal as a baby food and additive to

other baby foods, and these companies should be dragged for not being proactive about moving away from it, but it’s also not quite the dire situation the headlines are making it out to be.

One last thing: if you guys don't know about the dangers about rice even for adults, you should get informed ASAP. If your rice is American, make sure it's from California. Stay away from anything from former slave states or import your rice from India, Thailand, or Japan. And even if you do get "safer" rice, make sure you are only eating it 2-3 times a week max.