From 8:30 a.m Monday to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, I have 14 meetings scheduled

Chris-

• Chris- changed the title to From 8:30 a.m Monday to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, I have 14 meetings scheduled
46 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

How long are each of them?

It varies...Some are 30 min, some are 60, a few are 90 min. A couple of the smaller ones are standing 1:1s with other team members that could get canceled, but the majority are ones I have to both attend and actively participate. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

f

I concur. 

5 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Do any of them overlap?

None of them overlap. 

10 minutes ago, Chris- said:

It varies...Some are 30 min, some are 60, a few are 90 min. A couple of the smaller ones are standing 1:1s with other team members that could get canceled, but the majority are ones I have to both attend and actively participate. 

So they don't overlap but it's basically nonstop meetings with practically no breaks the entire day?

I gotta say though, however bad that is, it's better than having two days with 4 hours of meetings each, since that winds up tanking both days.

Plus, if you don't have to be on camera, at least you don't have to pretend to be paying attention during the ones where you're not actively participating.

20 minutes ago, Chris- said:

None of them overlap. 

I would say you’re on the cusp of too many meetings, depending on what your job entails.

3 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I would say you’re on the cusp of too many meetings, depending on what your job entails.

Account manager at a marketing agency, so that's basically my life. Though right now it's particularly bad because (1) we're on-boarding a big client, (2) launching a rush campaign to appease our most profitable client who always threatens to RFP us, (3) I have to help train a new member of our team, and (4) we're in the midst of a large acquisition campaign and doing it completely differently. A special kind of hell.