Sexual misconduct allegations in the FGC.

CastletonSnob

I have to wonder though; I get the 17+ kids running around acting like deviants, but where are the parents of the 14 and 15 year olds in all of this? Especially since one of the dudes in charge turned out to be a pedo. 

Maybe don't let your little kids run around with a bunch of horny teenagers/twenty-somethings.

6 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I have to wonder though; I get the 17+ kids running around acting like deviants, but where are the parents of the 14 and 15 year olds in all of this? Especially since one of the dudes in charge turned out to be a pedo. 

Maybe don't let your little kids run around with a bunch of horny teenagers/twenty-somethings.

Way to shame the victims.

On another point, what ever happened to "doesn't matter had sex"?  smh

On 7/6/2020 at 2:05 PM, XxEvil AshxX said:

From my reading, a number of the children that lived in the "Sky House" where many of these incidents occurred came from broken homes or had bad/non-existent relationships with their parents.

This means that they were already vulnerable prey for these predators.

23 hours ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

From my reading, a number of the children that lived in the "Sky House" where many of these incidents occurred came from broken homes or had bad/non-existent relationships with their parents.

This means that they were already vulnerable prey for these predators.

Interesting.

18 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Wow wtf. That whole situation looks like a recipe for disaster. Was what this guy was doing even legal in the first place? It sounds like he was running a commune.

On a final note: I know this is a hot take.  But despite all of this, I think Sky can change for the better.  Deep down, I believe- or want to believe- that there were moments of genuine good.  Or maybe that was false too.  I dunno.  Like I said, I’m conflicted.

Not likely. He sounds like a selfish prick and/or sociopath. And from my personal experiences, neither of those ever really change.