Michael Keaton to play Batman in The Flash Movie

That would certainly be one way to use the Multiverse to explain all the different timelines, and then set the DCEU straight with Zack Snyder's vision now scrapped. Collapse all the timelines into one, using the new vision, with new actors (like Pattison over Affleck, and if they replace Cavill as well) taking over the roles to explain it, and use it moving forward.

"Batman, I thought you were older." 

"Different timeline." 

I know The Flash tv show did a thing with the Multiverse, and has a headline with a picture of Keaton's Bruce Wayne saying he married Selina Kyle, so if they could also get Michelle Pfeiffer back that would be cool. 

16 minutes ago, Brick said:

know The Flash tv show did a thing with the Multiverse, and has a headline with a picture of Keaton's Bruce Wayne saying he married Selina Kyle, so if they could also get Michelle Pfeiffer back that would be cool. 

Well the 2 did have a brief moment with movie Flash mentioning something about him possibly getting stuck or travelling into a multiverse. Now here’s hoping Keaton is seen in a Batman Beyond like outfit and leave a stinger at the end with Keaton meeting Terry for a Batman Beyond movie

5 hours ago, SimpleG said:

"When asked what it was like working with Keaton, Holland said “Pretty cool. He’s a badass. We have a fight in the movie and I punch him. He turns around and says [in a deep voice], ‘I’m Batman.’ He kept doing Batman quotes on set.”

https://batman-news.com/2017/01/19/michael-keaton-im-batman-spider-man-homecoming/

He always knew 

With all the stories I've heard about Keaton and his Batman jokes, I'm not sure he's all mentally there. Like he seems obsessed that he was Batman, and never got over it.

6 hours ago, Brick said:

With all the stories I've heard about Keaton and his Batman jokes, I'm not sure he's all mentally there. Like he seems obsessed that he was Batman, and never got over it.

:raisedbrow:

Are you telling me that if you played an iconic character in a massively successful movie you wouldn’t talk about it for the rest of your life?