RYAN STARTED THE FIRE! IT WAS ALWAYS BURNING SINCE THE WORLD'S BEEN TURNING (just started The Office)

49 minutes ago, Oberon said:

They should have definitely ended the series when Michael left. Or rather they should have done the last 2 seasons differently

When Michael was the manager his bosses we're rarely in the episodes and we're a good foil to Michael's shenanigans, but they still clearly showed Michael was the boss when he was in the office

When they stupidly made Andy the manager they had Robert California in nearly every episode which undermines Andy being the manager completely and isntead makes Robert the boss.

I did enjoy Robert California somewhat. The episode with his wife, for example, was hilarious since Andy didn't know wth he was supposed to be doing.

But most of the episodes were just there, and I couldn't do it anymore. :( 

7 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

The last episode of parks and rec is the worst. The last episode of the office has a few really good moments but is mostly just payoff to the awful season 9.

I'm on the last episode right now. 

5 hours ago, johnny said:

Id start with stairmaggedon and finish the last like 4 episodes 

Thanks for the advice. I'll consider going back; I was just REALLY not feeling Season 8 at all.