RYAN STARTED THE FIRE! IT WAS ALWAYS BURNING SINCE THE WORLD'S BEEN TURNING (just started The Office)

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I can’t stand the dude, but Office, Extras, and especially Derek are phenomenal works. His stand up is terrible though.

Which I find strange because he has a good presence and confidence, and I feel when I'm watching him, he has a pace and delivery that I feel I SHOULD be laughing at.

I just never do. :( :p 

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

Which I find strange because he has a good presence and confidence, and I feel when I'm watching him, he has a pace and delivery that I feel I SHOULD be laughing at.

I just never do. :( :p 

Perfectly stated :lol:

12 minutes ago, johnny said:
  Hide contents

Holly treating Kevin like a retard was fucking hilarious.

Even though after a certain point he acts like somebody who is mentally challenged lol  

That’s an all-timer :lol: My favorite Kevin moment though is when he brings in the pot of his famous chili and hilarity ensues.

On 7/24/2018 at 4:23 PM, GeneticBlueprint said:

I don't remember it specifically like that, but I think you're referring to "Gay Witch Hunt".

"You could just assume they're all gay."

"Yeah, I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if I talked to them like they were gay."

Finally got to the episode.

You still have things to look forward to. There is a cold open in season 5 that had me laughing harder than just about anything I can remember. It aired right after the Super Bowl that year, and I was at a friend's house with a bunch of people (we were there to watch The Office, not The Big Game) so that definitely added to the enjoyment.  We collectively lost our damn minds. 

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

You still have things to look forward to. There is a cold open in season 5 that had me laughing harder than just about anything I can remember. It aired right after the Super Bowl that year, and I was at a friend's house with a bunch of people (we were there to watch The Office, not The Big Game) so that definitely added to the enjoyment.  We collectively lost our damn minds. 

SAVE BANDIT 

25 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

The Convict is great. 

Hide contents

Prison Mike was hilarious.  "you expect me not  to slam you up against the wall biotch??" to Angela :lol:

And here I was thinking 

Spoiler

Martin was going to be a recurring character. The new office people are quitting quickly lol.

I love Mindy Kaling's character. She's so bubbly, she's that progressive type of chick who's so understanding yet says things that are weird like for the gay guy to learn about his "culture." :lol: 

She's teaching accountants how to take calls. "You guys are no longer losers, so give yourself a round of applause." She's great.

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I love Mindy Kaling's character. She's so bubbly, she's that progressive type of chick who's so understanding yet says things that are weird like for the gay guy to learn about his "culture." :lol: 

She's teaching accountants how to take calls. "You guys are no longer losers, so give yourself a round of applause." She's great.

She’s one of my favorite side characters 

Is Jan just breaking down throughout this series so far (don't need to know if she has a complete breakdown later)? Earlier in the series, she seemed more a professional foil for the immature Michael, and even recently, her talk with him by that train was a more level-headed assessment of his situation. But man, did she ever seem paranoid and out of sorts in Dinner Party.

11 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Is Jan just breaking down throughout this series so far (don't need to know if she has a complete breakdown later)? Earlier in the series, she seemed more a professional foil for the immature Michael, and even recently, her talk with him by that train was a more level-headed assessment of his situation. But man, did she ever seem paranoid and out of sorts in Dinner Party.

Jan is an onion. That's really all that needs to be said about her.

On 7/24/2018 at 9:28 PM, thewhyteboar said:

He becomes so bad towards the end that he almost kills the show. 

I disliked most of the Andy and Erin goofiness towards the end. I was never a big Erin fan to begin with. I probably could've done without Nellie, too.

EDIT: I'm not sure what season or episode, but one of my favorite intros was when everyone was trying to remember if Stanley had a mustache or not.