Apple TV+ Show Reviews Are Coming In

TwinIon

We also watched through The Morning Show. It's a solid drama that (by the end of the season) actually does a pretty good job handling the issues that it brings up. 

So far none of these shows are such that I'd pay for Apple TV+, but For All Mankind and The Morning Show were both solid enough that I'm interested in watching more.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Remarkableriots said:

Can you watch Apple TV on any of the streaming sticks? I have no plans of buying Apple products anytime soon.

A whole lot of TV platforms have built Airplay streaming into them. If you have a Samsung, Vizio, LG, or Sony TV, you might not need anything else. You can also get the Apple TV app on Rokus (both the TVs and the streaming devices).

Really, the only things that don't have any way to get Apple TV now are Chromecast, Android TV, and Fire TVs.

2 hours ago, TwinIon said:

A whole lot of TV platforms have built Airplay streaming into them. If you have a Samsung, Vizio, LG, or Sony TV, you might not need anything else. You can also get the Apple TV app on Rokus (both the TVs and the streaming devices).

Really, the only things that don't have any way to get Apple TV now are Chromecast, Android TV, and Fire TVs.

My TV is LG but it's old and doesn't have that.

• 4 weeks later...