Boston Straight Pride Parade to go ahead on Aug 31

4 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

Skillz said it himself. I’m just unstable. He’s right.

i don’t deserve to be here. Or anywhere 

No, he may not understand your specific circumstance, but he understands being an outcast due to his background as well. It doesn't mean he or others don't want to understand. I grew up saying, "That's so gay," until my gay friend kept correcting me, "What does that have to do with being gay?" And then I realized that I grew up with that slang and said it around him without realizing that there was a reason why that was meant to sound negative.

People can learn even if it takes time. Have you thought about this before? What do you do to cope?

Call a hotline. Look into therapy. Get yourself out of your parents' place. Life is still worth living and some people disagreeing with you on an internet forum shouldn't have any impact on your actual life. I've been there. It's not worth messing with your mental health.

But no one here hates you. This is a very accepting forum for LGBT people.

We do not have physical address records to alert the authorities, all we have is an email address. 

Simply put, we are unequipped to deal with a situation such as this one.  As a result I am locking the thread and directing everyone to communicate either with me or @SaysWho? who is our sole designated direct point of contact.  Please DO NOT engage in direct contact.

Edit:  We've established contact with him.  The Jacksonville PD have been notified.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2