I think I will be losing my job soon.

Remarkableriots

At my job the equipment has been breaking down a lot the past three years because it was all outdated equipment. Finally after 16 months of waiting for the new equipment that new equipment is now being installed. The new parking garage equipment looks like it's all automated equipment so i might be looking for a new job soon. I just might move back to South Bend, IN because i have lived in Reno, NV far too long and i need something different.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Sorry to hear that, man. You were an attendant in a parking garage, right? Are you considering doing something else now as part of the geographic change, or were you hoping to get something similar in Indiana? 

Something different probably but I'm not sure what yet.

Sucks man, my wife and I both just lost our jobs, along with our home and everything we owned in the california camp fire. Then we lost our Son to cancer 5 months later. Trust me it could be worse, hang in there be as positive as you can, try and be greatful what you do have. I'm pulling for you . . .

46 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Sucks man, my wife and I both just lost our jobs, along with our home and everything we owned in the california camp fire. Then we lost our Son to cancer 5 months later. Trust me it could be worse, hang in there be as positive as you can, try and be greatful what you do have. I'm pulling for you . . .

I couldn't imagine going through something like that. I have a friend who lost his 4 yo boy a few years ago and that was probably the worst experience in my life and i still miss him.