Rate this pillow kittykat sent me of Waffles and Percy (another friends cat)

stepee

• stepee changed the title to Rate this pillow kittykat sent me of Waffles and Percy (another friends cat)
3 hours ago, AlwaysDyingX said:

I'm more of a dog person so.................

6/10 

Have you ever owned a cat? I have owned a dog and then a cat. A cat is so much easier to take care of, they are not needy, the love you just as much as a dog, they cuddle, and they are smarter. 

I'll admit my cat Elton would sometimes beat the shit out of me for absolutely no reason at all. Like he be chillin on my chest, get a crazy look in his eyes, then dig his claws into my head. He takes swings at me and it hurt like hell. But then he'd snuggle with me and he was adorable. 

2 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Abusive relationship

Oh, absolutely. He was the man of the house. Before I got him from my buddy he warned me he was an alpha male. Well I found out the hard way. Still, I loved him dearly. 

20 hours ago, best3444 said:

Have you ever owned a cat? I have owned a dog and then a cat. A cat is so much easier to take care of, they are not needy, the love you just as much as a dog, they cuddle, and they are smarter. 

I had two up until last year when they both passed away at 16 and 17 years old.  And god no they are definitely not smarter. 

• Hugs 1

15 minutes ago, AlwaysDyingX said:

I had two up until last year when they both passed away at 16 and 17 years old.  And god no they are definitely not smarter. 

Sorry to hear about your cats. I think intelligence between dogs and cats is just a matter of the actual pet you own. My dog wasn't as clever as my cat but I don't think there is any concrete evidence that supports which is actually smarter. 

20 hours ago, AlwaysDyingX said:

Cats are smart in their own way

Face Smile GIF

49 minutes ago, Biggie said:

This thread rekindled the feelings I have/had for Andrea. I always thought she was one of the coolest females I ever conversed with. 

I miss my friendship with her. We had our issues but I really liked her and she was extremely smart and funny. She was wise beyond her years and gave me great life advice.