Nokra is now playing genital jousting

stepee

Busted. :lol: 

I've had the game for a while and never tried it. Its story mode is surprisingly funny; I'm about 45 minutes in (to what the Internet claims is about a 1.5 hour mode) and it's made me laugh out loud quite a few times, though I fully admit to having a juvenile sense of humor at times. :p It has this proper sounding British lady narrating a story of a dick that is unhappy with his life and he tries all kinds of things to make himself happy. For example:

Mild Genital Jousting story spoilers 

I just went on an international tour where visiting some of the world's wonders involves shoving them up my ass.  :daydream:

Anyway I think if someone can laugh at that kind of stuff (e.g. the South Park: Stick of Truth game) you'll probably enjoy this; it's an amusing, short, and very playable game. I won't expect to become an international Genital Jousting champ online though. :p 

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

This..actually sold me on it. damnit.

I saw you added it to your wishlist. :lol: :clap:

I was playing on the Steam Deck earlier (maybe 5 minutes) but resumed playing on my desktop for the last 45 minutes just because I was on my desktop already after just having stopped playing Counter-Strike 2, but it does seem to run very well on the Deck, FWIW. I don't want to oversell it though... it's definitely not GOTY material :p , but it's an amusing way to spend a bit of time, IMO. And it was $5 or so. :shrug: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nokra said:

I saw you added it to your wishlist. :lol: :clap:

I was playing on the Steam Deck earlier (maybe 5 minutes) but resumed playing on my desktop for the last 45 minutes just because I was on my desktop already after just having stopped playing Counter-Strike 2, but it does seem to run very well on the Deck, FWIW. I don't want to oversell it though... it's definitely not GOTY material :p , but it's an amusing way to spend a bit of time, IMO. And it was $5 or so. :shrug: 

lol yeah that is why I wishlisted it, seems good for a $3 sale price or smtn!

• Hype 1

Also I'll just point out that we're a little imbalanced in our powers of persuasion, @stepee. You convinced me to buy Rokid Max glasses ($400), a Steam Deck ($550), and an LG G3 ($3,000) and I convinced you to buy Genital Jousting ($3). :p 

Totally kidding, of course; I wanted all of those things. :p 

• Haha 1