UFO GRENDIZER

Yeah, I have a poster of him with a bunch of other older robots like Astroboy and Gigantor hanging in my office that I nabbed in an Artist Alley over at Anime Boston years back. I might try this out. I do have a toy of his bookmarked over at Big Bad Toys. Instead I blew this month's toy budget on a Voltes V and SDF-01 from Macross Do You Remember Love.

• Halal 1
  • Hype 1

33 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Yeah, I have a poster of him with a bunch of other older robots like Astroboy and Gigantor hanging in my office that I nabbed in an Artist Alley over at Anime Boston years back. I might try this out. I do have a toy of his bookmarked over at Big Bad Toys. Instead I blew this month's toy budget on a Voltes V and SDF-01 from Macross Do You Remember Love.

Amazon has a sale going on today. it's on sale for under 40 bucks.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

No, but it looks awesome. I still have my die-cast metal Shogun Warriors from when I was a kid, and UFO Robot Grendizer is one of them. I’m definitely buying this, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I always wanted those but could never afford them. Plus I was little young when the Shogun Warriors were out. I started getting action figures during the Thundercats/Heman/Voltron/Gijoe/Transformers phase that happened a couple of years after the Shogun warriors toy line. I DID have a Rodan toy that was part of that Godzilla/Shogun warriors line, but never got Godzilla or any of the giant Robots. Anyway Grendizer was my favorite of the Force Five giant Robot cartoon. Him and Gaiking. Really need to find high quality DVDS of those cartoons. 

Here's a great video explaining what we're talking about for the youngsters who have NO IDEA what we're talking about :p

for YOU especially @Keyser_Soze

• Like 1

23 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I always wanted those but could never afford them. Plus I was little young when the Shogun Warriors were out. I started getting action figures during the Thundercats/Heman/Voltron/Gijoe/Transformers phase that happened a couple of years after the Shogun warriors toy line.

I liked G.I. Joe, Transformers and Voltron, I still have my G.I. Joe and Transformers comics. I gave my G.I. Joe, Transformers and Voltron toys to my younger brother when I got older. I think that you and him are about the same age, he really liked He-Man, Power Rangers and Thundercats.

23 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Here's a great video explaining what we're talking about for the youngsters who have NO IDEA what we're talking about :p

I haven’t seen that, it’s really good. Shogun Warriors were some of my favorite toys as a kid. I liked both the big plastic ones, and small die-cast metal ones. I no longer have the big plastic ones, but I still have all of the small die-cast metal ones in their original boxes. I also still have all of the comics.

• Halal 1