TED prequel series coming to Peacock Jan 11th

silentbob

• 1 month later...

Did they just drop them all on Peacock, or is it weekly? If you can binge then you are lucky as we have commercials and weekly release on Showcase Canada (not that SHOWCASE ch) First episode had some great moments but it was also a bit rough. I think an hour long show might be hard to write for episode wise.  As the first episode was again rough and felt like it was trying to find a solid footing between the Ted movie and being its own thing. I like the addition of the cousin but they really changed the parents up from the film. Look forward to the next episode, and thank god we don’t censor anything here. Imagine if we did, I’d be complaining about a ringing in my ear by the end from all the bleeping. 

40 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Did they just drop them all on Peacock, or is it weekly? If you can binge then you are lucky as we have commercials and weekly release on Showcase Canada (not that SHOWCASE ch) First episode had some great moments but it was also a bit rough. I think an hour long show might be hard to write for episode wise.  As the first episode was again rough and felt like it was trying to find a solid footing between the Ted movie and being its own thing. I like the addition of the cousin but they really changed the parents up from the film. Look forward to the next episode, and thank god we don’t censor anything here. Imagine if we did, I’d be complaining about a ringing in my ear by the end from all the bleeping. 

All episodes out on Peacock, and it’s uncensored like all Peacock shows :sun:

On 1/15/2024 at 12:18 PM, Spork3245 said:

This is out

It’s friggen amazing 

Yeah this is real good. It really does work as a concept a lot better in this format, as a mature 90s Goldbergs, than as a Mark Wahlberg romcom.