The Official PC Games Sale Thread

AbsolutSurgen

Given that PC games are frequently on deep discount, thought it would be helpful to have a thread devoted to their sales:

6ee3e574a4f3913c6001006a55eacc4161812d9a
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Get ready for an amazing sale from May 25th to June 8th!

Including a 75% discount on the fantastic "The Ascent Cyber Edition"

Ends June 8th, 1PM EDT.

cdkeys.png
WWW.CDKEYS.COM

rD4JaJL.png

CDKeys already has very low prices (including no sales tax for Canadians), sale ends tomorrow.

Steam also has a ton of EA FPS games on sale (i.e. Doom Eternal, Titanfall 2 and Dead Space). Ending at 1pm EDT today.

• Thanks 1

I'm down.  There's always decent sales going on,  and most of the best ones happen off Steam.  I pay most attention to giveaways, bundles and Amazon, and will limit myself to post those mostly.

This one of the better current choices:

1176e6e675a08e6a49e7c8eabf4e78e7673a7904
WWW.HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM

Explore the worlds of these great Metroidvania games. Get Hollow Knight, Rain World, Lost Ruins, Lone Fungus, and more. Pay what you want & support charity!

Hollow Knight, Bloodstained, Blasphemous & others for $15 altogether.  If for some reason you skipped out on these, it's worth the price.  Hollow Knight is worth more than this alone.

13 minutes ago, stepee said:

Good point lol

Owning it for $7 is still a great deal IMO.  I've jumped on a number of Microsoft 1st party games like this.  Few years back it was Gears 5 and Gears Tactics Steam keys for from Best Buy for $5 a pop.

Maybe the best deal is to wait for it to be given out somewhere.  Much of Bethesda's pre-Microsoft library has been given out for free at this point.

• True 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
cdkeys.png
WWW.CDKEYS.COM

Pay less for Bethesda game keys.

WeQX6Ds.png

f1362d5f364843fba3b76592f4ef94d4.jpg
WWW.GREENMANGAMING.COM

Pick up your Starfield PC copy from Green Man Gaming today and remember to sign in for our best price
cb418010-79d8-4810-a1e1-6e2062ccf625.jpe
WWW.FANATICAL.COM

Discover Starfield, the new space epic and first new franchise in twenty-five years from the acclaimed developers of The...

MK11 complete for $2

0171288_mortal-kombat-11-ultimate-row-1.
WWW.VOIDU.COM

mortal kombat 11 ultimate pc, mortal kombat 11 ultimate steam, mortal kombat 11 ultimate origin, mortal kombat 11 ultimate uplay, mortal kombat 11 ultimate epic