Would this be beneficial for my PS5?

Biggie

Just now, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

3070 Ti 

I saw those. And the ones like it on other switches that have either auto switching or IR remotes too. But not so much on switches that only switch with a button on the switch. It’s making me think that either the switches with IR receivers and remotes and/or auto switching don’t really support over 40Gb/s or there’s an issue with amps and it can’t power everything it’s trying to do at 48Gb/s. Which is kind of the same thing, but in a different way. 

Even if it were limited to sub-48GB/s, your 3070 Ti would only push over 40GB/s if you set the HDR to 444 12bit in the settings.

39 minutes ago, stepee said:

lol jusssst in case there is any confusion I just want to confirm that using the provided ps5 cable I have tested and it 100% is 2.1 no question about it

@Biggie That cable is just longer, so you only would benefit if you are having trouble with the cable not reaching between your tv and the console.

If you are looking for something to improve your ps5 experience then more useful for you would be a kishi/backbone for your phone or one of those new android handhelds so you can play GT7 while watching sports and stuff.

Woah woah. Android? Bruh I’m an Apple fan boi. 

29 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I think right now I have it set to RGB, but changing that to 4444 12bit didn’t make a difference either. 

I didn’t even encounter this issue the whole time I played High On Life, but I did when I enabled HDR in the Windows graphics settings or when trying to play Spider-Man. 

Yea, I'm guessing it's something to do with the switch and the way nVidia's drivers and/or Windows are recognizing it

15 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Yea, I'm guessing it's something to do with the switch and the way nVidia's drivers and/or Windows are recognizing it

maybe. It is weird it seems to be either game or graphical feature specific. Device manager didn’t register my display any different with or without the switch. At least I don’t think. I may have to check. But I remember it seeing my LG just fine. And all drivers appeared up to date as far as Windows told me.