National Archives asks former presidents and vice presidents to check for classified and presidential documents

13 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

It would truly be a black comedy if both of them go comatose a few weeks before the election.  Might as well allow the pickled body of Lenin to run for President at that point. 

Is THAT still a thing over there? I’ve always said I wanted to visit Russia just to see the body, mostly because they don’t allow cameras in there so there’s no actual photographs of the body (to my knowledge anyways, maybe I didn’t google hard enough).

3 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Is THAT still a thing over there? I’ve always said I wanted to visit Russia just to see the body, mostly because they don’t allow cameras in there so there’s no actual photographs of the body (to my knowledge anyways, maybe I didn’t google hard enough).

There are definitely photographs of the body, though random people aren’t allowed to take photos. And yes, it’s still on display.