McDonald's $50 an hour pay

Remarkableriots

mcdonalds50dollar.png?auto=compress&fit=
WWW.DAILYDOT.COM

TikToker @slaytok1 says that the manager of his McDonald’s offered $50 an hour on a certain day due to staff shortages.

According to Snopes, McDonald’s employees in Denmark enjoy benefits not typically afforded to American workers, such as a starting wage of over $20 and 5 weeks of paid vacation. Prices also appear unaffected by these higher wages, with a Big Mac costing approximately the same in Denmark as it does in the United States.

People say they couldn't raise the pay?

52 minutes ago, stepee said:

Between this and the people who supposedly said that the process couldn’t be automated either, I want to see where the hell you are finding all these weird takes about the future of mcdonald’s!

YouTube short vids is where I found the automated store. The other I think I randomly found at bottom of a news story. I don't remember exactly.

1 minute ago, Remarkableriots said:

YouTube short vids is where I found the automated store. The other I think I randomly found at bottom of a news story. I don't remember exactly.

No I mean you said that people said that they couldn’t raise pay, and in the other that people said it couldn’t be done, who are the people!!