Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 3 (05 May 2023) - Superb Owl Trailer

On 8/3/2023 at 11:37 PM, 5timechamp said:

Had a good Marvel run this week not sure if I dare ruin it by watching one of the 3 remaining ones ive missed..

thor 3

eternals

antman 3

I liked Eterenals and Thor 4 has parts worth watching it for at least.

Just watched this last night and I'm happy to say it wasn't as unbearable as the first half of 2. I really enjoyed it and it got me teary eyed more than once!

I’m getting there, well almost caught up on my Marvel films. I have my Japanese 3D imports of Eternals, Black Panther 2, Ant-Man 3 and gotta import my 3D copy for GotG3 soon. (not out for another 11 days) I’d say to leave Thor 3 for last, as the movie is a fun blast and well liked by all. The other 2 are a mixed bag for reviews and Thor 3 could be a nice pick me up if the others sucks. 

2 hours ago, silentbob said:

I’m getting there, well almost caught up on my Marvel films. I have my Japanese 3D imports of Eternals, Black Panther 2, Ant-Man 3 and gotta import my 3D copy for GotG3 soon. (not out for another 11 days) I’d say to leave Thor 3 for last, as the movie is a fun blast and well liked by all. The other 2 are a mixed bag for reviews and Thor 3 could be a nice pick me up if the others sucks. 

You keep saying Thor 3 (which was Thor: Ragnarok) when I think you mean the much more recent Thor 4 (Thor: Love and Thunder).