Portal RTX - Launches December 8th

Mr.Vic20

• 2 weeks later...

RTX Remix files added to some old titles. The results are really impressive. Can’t wait to see what modders do. 

swat 4

5z4ElCn.png

2ARkvJT.jpeg

e4jaTtj.png

desktopscreenshot2022cbi3e.png
swat3sdc2.png

Max Payne Before and After
Fjuhb3EXkAIsLyo
FjuhcICXwAIDR4x

FjuRU0lXEAA1g_2

beyond3d-logo.png
FORUM.BEYOND3D.COM

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/rtx-remix-announcement/ Enter NVIDIA RTX Remix, a free modding platform built on NVIDIA Omniverse that enables modders to...
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Impressively bright and shiny but they should really turn down the lights, especially that Max Payne one really ruins the atmosphere which would look a lot cooler if the lights were dimmed not as bright as a public library. :p

Whenever I play horror games, I turn the brightness to 100. I’ll take washed out screen over peeing my pants. This looks great to me!

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Impressively bright and shiny but they should really turn down the lights, especially that Max Payne one really ruins the atmosphere which would look a lot cooler if the lights were dimmed not as bright as a public library. :p

These were drag and drop from PortalRTX, so considering no real work was done is what makes it impressive.

20 minutes ago, Brian said:

Whenever I play horror games, I turn the brightness to 100. I’ll take washed out screen over peeing my pants. This looks great to me!

Max Payne isn't a horror game though. :p

20 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

These were drag and drop from PortalRTX, so considering no real work was done is what makes it impressive.

Yeah I get the fact it can be done is the impressive part. Now to make it look good.

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Max Payne isn't a horror game though. :p

Yeah I get the fact it can be done is the impressive part. Now to make it look good.

That’s on nvidia for them to actually release rtx remix. The problem is they don’t have a way to code what surfaces are what which is a big part of rtx remix, otherwise yeah it treats everything as if it was reflective glass.