Must be nice to be a Saudi

On 10/1/2022 at 1:09 AM, DPCyric said:

Clearly :|

So I'm actually planning on once I get my settlement moving to Indonesia those numbers look good <3

I know this a joke, but Indonesia is fucking dope, dude. I mean you have to be okay with like trash pits and stray animals everywhere, and just general jungle-ness. But I fucking love Indonesia. Should I ever have the good fortune to retire, that's probably where I'll go be a hermit. Lord knows I'll never be able to afford to retire here.

23 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I know this a joke, but Indonesia is fucking dope, dude. I mean you have to be okay with like trash pits and stray animals everywhere, and just general jungle-ness. But I fucking love Indonesia. Should I ever have the good fortune to retire, that's probably where I'll go be a hermit. Lord knows I'll never be able to afford to retire here.

Just don't attend any Soccer matches.

15 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

It's not a joke I should have the money, I have someone lined up to take my cat if there is an issue there and I work remote. I hope to move there next year and I'm ok with all that random stuff I spent some time at a farm village in northern Thailand know exactly what it's like. Cost of living is cheap and house prices aren't bad really (especially if you get something outside of the city).

• Halal 1