So I finally have a PC that's not a potato. Now what.

XxEvil AshxX

Just now, HardAct said:

DON'T DO IT, but seriously DO it! NO......Wait......Don't Do IT!, seriously though yea do it! WAIT STOP......Don't DO IT, serio........

That's my life though you do you friend!

Also I have to add when looking for PC games use Ebay, CDKeys, and Steam to find the best deals. I have learned to love CDKeys.com for the deals. You can't beat Steam Summer, winter, fall, spring, christmas, easter, thanksgiving, Aprils fools, Secretary day, Presidents day, etc sales......lol I find tons of great games on Ebay for steam keys too. Just make sure there Keys and not accounts!

10 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Also I have to add when looking for PC games use Ebay, CDKeys, and Steam to find the best deals. I have learned to love CDKeys.com for the deals. You can't beat Steam Summer, winter, fall, spring, christmas, easter, thanksgiving, Aprils fools, Secretary day, Presidents day, etc sales......lol I find tons of great games on Ebay for steam keys too. Just make sure there Keys and not accounts!

You can absolutely beat those Steam sales if you know where to look. ;)

One of the best deals recently was a 30% off everything coupon at Voidu during Black Friday week.  They already had historical lows on many games, with the coupon it easily beat CDkeys.

... I'm still waiting for Epic to bring back those $10 off coupons, which they haven't in a while.  If you don't mind an EGS key, you can get some of the best deals on newer stuff that way.  I regret not picking up Rogue Legacy 2 and Outer Wilds the last time for like $5 a pop.

6 hours ago, HardAct said:

DON'T DO IT, but seriously DO it! NO......Wait......Don't Do IT!, seriously though yea do it! WAIT STOP......Don't DO IT, serio........

That's my life though you do you friend!

Eventually you have all the games you want and just don't engage in Steam sales for like a year, until the games you don't have (but do want) start piling up again. :cool:

• Halal 1

2 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Eventually you have all the games you want and just don't engage in Steam sales for like a year, until the games you don't have (but do want) start piling up again. :cool:

My backlog is always so high that I rarely ever buy games at launch anymore. I'll wait until 6-7 months later when it goes on sale on Steam for 50% off when all the bugs are fixed