New Fatal Fury / Garou Game Coming "Early 2025" | FATAL FURY: City of the Wolves

Keyser_Soze

• Keyser_Soze changed the title to New Fatal Fury / Garou Game Coming | FATAL FURY: City of the Wolves

It took video comparisons for me to see that it’s not just the exact same look as KOF15 because it’s suchhh a quick snippet. But I see now the animation looks improved to match MOTW and they kinda toon shaded it. Looks promising.  I’m interested in the city focus, I’m really hoping there is more single player content than KOF15.

• 7 months later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to New Fatal Fury / Garou Game Coming "Early 2025" | FATAL FURY: City of the Wolves

oooo this looks great. Maybe a little too much like KOF15, though that’s kind of a knock on KOF15 if anything because that game looks more like Fatal Fury style than the darker toned/less cartoony KOF of yore.

I really dig KOF15 too, and Samurai Shodown is pretty damn good too. Would love to see them pull a SF6/Tekken8 here but their single player has been so bare bones I won’t get my hopes up it’ll be on that level. Day1 tho.

Looks pretty cool. Though I do wish they would have stuck with hand-drawn art and animation. Just so it "looks/feels" different from SNK's other fighter(s). But it seems like it plays well (never doubted that) so I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure. 

1 minute ago, GameDadGrant said:

Though I do wish they would have stuck with hand-drawn art and animation

I think we all do. However, that ship sailed 8 years ago so we can only hope they keep improving their 3D graphic styles.

Though, you still can make a pretty striking looking game if you do it Ark System Works style, which seemingly only ASW knows how to do. :p

• Like 1

• 1 month later...