Clerks 3 Trailer

45 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Who cares! Is it good? :p Be seeing it myself hopefully within the week.

It was good until then :p 

HOWEVER, if you don’t remember a lot of the previous movies (especially the first), rewatch them first. You can probably get away with skipping the second as long as you kind of remember it, but it has constant references from the first movie.

• Halal 1

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

It was good until then :p 

HOWEVER, if you don’t remember a lot of the previous movies (especially the first), rewatch them first. You can probably get away with skipping the second as long as you kind of remember it, but it has constant references from the first movie.

Ah good to know. I know the older movies really well, but I was going to at least re-watch Clerks I and II before diving in - good call. Rating out of 10?

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

Ah good to know. I know the older movies really well, but I was goign to at least re-watch Clerks I and II before diving in - good call. Rating out of 10?

I’d need to sit and think on that. It’s better than the second movie, but not as good as the first, IMO. It’s certainly a movie made solely for fans of the franchise. The original Clerks is one of my favorite movies of all time.

• Halal 1

9 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I’d need to sit and think on that. It’s better than the second movie, but not as good as the first, IMO. It’s certainly a movie made solely for fans of the franchise. The original Clerks is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I still love the second, so im looking forward to making the time for it.

Well, I bought it and watched it, and frankly I think its some of his best work. I didn't expect the ending, I sould have, but I didn't.

Spoiler

I knew Dante would have had a heart attack, Chekov's gun with the doctors comment and all,  but I didn't think Smith would kill him off. It was pretty heartbreaking to see a character that was such a part of my formative years die on screen.

Dante had a rough life. 

Overall, I had fun. Its still a smith movie, but I truly enjoyed myself. 

9 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

I thought it was good. It kind of made sense to close the book in that way.

For me it was more so 

Spoiler

That Dante died angry at and hating Randall. One could argue the scene in the hospital was them reconciling, however, I’d argue Dante was not in a fully functioning cognitive state.

49 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

For me it was more so 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I disagree that Dante died mad at him, but I can see why you might interpret it that way.