James Hetfield got emotional on-stage during a concert in Brazil and received a group hug from bandmates

James, please call it a career - you've MORE than earned it!

jameshetfieldbelohug_638.jpg
BLABBERMOUTH.NET

METALLICA's James Hetfield got emotional during the band's concert Thursday night in Brazil, admitting to the audience that he was "feeling a little bit insecure" prior to taking the stage. Before launching into the classic METALLICA song "Sad But True" at Estádio do Mineirão in Belo Horizonte on Ma...

13 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

A lot of the Some Kind of Monster documentary was about his insecurities without actually outright saying it. I'll always love that guy. I hope they keep going. I love seeing them live.

I should check the doc out someday and I guess what they did with him on American Dad was semi-true. He uses his own name, drawn like him but swears he’s not the lead singer of world famous band Metallica. Yet he would break into the hits during speeches too inspire the water polo team, notice it and again swear he’s not that guy. Steve almost drowns, says something inspiring and inspires him with some song lyrics, gets his confidence back, calls everyone losers, kicks a kid in the pool and exits the stage. Great episode, now with some deeper meaning

• True 1
  • Halal 1