The Stanley Parable ULTRA DELUXE

HardAct

WTF !!!!!    The Stanly Parable: Ultra Deluxe   IGN Review 9

Mindlessly surfing Vampire: Bloodline reviews satisfied this game IS NOT FOR ME in anyway what so ever, I stumbled upon this game on IGN! Just TOTALLY random mindless new game surfing, while looking to maybe get the RE7: Remake / Intergrade for PS5 free, I find this? I have NEVER HEARD OF IT! Excited to have maybe found another GEM I must buy NOW for completely unjustifiable reasons. I have a Mountain of games bought just in the last 2 weeks, SO....I did, and on Switch even!

This is crazy, gives me 12 minute vibes, but with Portal tells. I'm loving this, where did this come from? How many games like this don't I know about? Where the FU%K have I been? Honestly I haven't a clue this game existed, and it's on everything imaginable too. So cool, different, and I'm 100% in. Trying to get more involved with the Switch too so this works. I can see how in 2013 K/M controls would be king here but I've not heard of it before so I'm just enjoying this MIND FU%K! I'm sure everyone here has heard and played it forever ago, but this seems to be the definitive edition with new content added a complete overhaul visually and Hardware wise. This is just way cool. Seriously anything totally unique like this that I don't know of, Please point me in that direction. I would greatly appreciate it. No wait maybe don't, really I'm good. Thanks anyway, but honestly yea could you. Please don't, unless it's REALLY gooooood........NO Thanks!!

My attempt of humor is out there I know and I'm working on it, so just know that I know it's a problem already.... 

25 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

This release reminds me that I can go back to the original and get that “don’t play the game for five years” achievement. 

Pfft, that's old news, now there's the "don't play the game for ten years" achievement.