Peaky Blinders - Season 6 - The Final Season

I'm surprised but I don't think I've ever seen a Peaky Blinders thread on Day One Patch? Any people here members of the Peaky fuckin' Blinders? I've been watching the final season week to week as episodes drop in the UK, I believe the season will drop on Netflix in the US in April sometime. 

For anyone who hasn't watched the show, I highly recommend it. And for those watching, thoughts so far? The season has been excellent so far I think, some serious plot turns I did not expect and the filmmaking and technical aspects of the show have only continued to reach movie level filmmaking. Cillian Murphy's portrayal of the main character Thomas Shelby is at this point iconic I think. It's nice to know we'll get a final sequel film after this final season finishes, sometime in 2023 says creator and showrunner Steven Knight. 

5 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Damn enjoyable show! And bless Arthur fucking Shelby, he’s quite a character! ‘Merry much looking forward to the final season, it’s even a great ride.

Nice! Glad others around here are watching. Yeah, Arthur fucking Shelby is a very sad character ultimately. The final episode drops in the UK this week, just saw episode 5 from last week. Sooooo good. 

I'm pretty sure we had a Peaky Blinders thread in the Before Times. I watched and enjoyed the first season back when it first hit Netflix, but never kept up with it (honestly thought it ended years ago). It's on my to-watch list, along with roughly 10,000 other shows. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I'm pretty sure we had a Peaky Blinders thread in the Before Times. I watched and enjoyed the first season back when it first hit Netflix, but never kept up with it (honestly thought it ended years ago). It's on my to-watch list, along with roughly 10,000 other shows. 

I recommend moving this to the top or near top of the list - it's really good, and now the show is ending, so you can just binge the whole thing. You might be right about a thread in the Before Time, I sort of remember one.

The final episode just dropped on Sunday in the UK - it was a really great series finale for the show, top notch stuff as usual for Peaky Blinders. A lot of plotlines and character arcs were nicely wrapped up but many plotlines were also left clearly open to address later, which the sequel film will do I imagine coming in 2023. Pretty excited for it since some things were still very much left in the air to deal with, happy we're getting more Peaky at all so it's still not quite over yet. It's all on Netflix, a lot more people should check the show out.

The season will start releasing in the US on June 10th. 

• 1 year later...

Been putting this show off for way too long. Finally started it and I’m absolutely flying through it. I know this show was well regarded been Jesus not well regarded enough. Show is incredible. Tom Hardy is an absolute legend. Just finished season three and the scene he had in the treasure vault with the Russians? Just give him all the awards. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...