Ori and the blind forest

HardAct

I have sadly missed these little gems that so many here really liked over the years, but while waiting for Haol Infinite to be downloadable I threw in Ori (the second one) and wow, just wow. This is the best I've seen my LGC1 do dolby vision it's incredibly punchy and a great addition to this game from my tv. I think I might just download infinite, but play Ori the rest of the day. Loving it, stunning use of hdr highlights in just a very positive way. I'm blown away, yes forza 5 is sweet, but Ori really makes to sit back and be inspired!

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Yea, I fired up Ori and the Will of the Wisps on my 65" OLED when I got my XSX and was floored. The HDR is incredible and 120FPS is beautiful. I was a few hours into that game but stopped for some reason. It's such a beautiful piece of art. 

I remember being really stoned and thought I would give this game a try. My gawd the colours looked amazing on my projector and then the music was just beautiful. I pretty much didn’t move and just zoned out to this beauty for about 1/2hr before I felt myself falling asleep. Had to turn it off and go to bed, but the game is great. Can’t wait to give the new Halo soundtrack a listen from these guys

2 hours ago, silentbob said:

I remember being really stoned and thought I would give this game a try. My gawd the colours looked amazing on my projector and then the music was just beautiful. I pretty much didn’t move and just zoned out to this beauty for about 1/2hr before I felt myself falling asleep. Had to turn it off and go to bed, but the game is great. Can’t wait to give the new Halo soundtrack a listen from these guys

The music is Halo so far is great. Can't wait to hear more of it.