Yeah I grew up a Muppet fan and I can thank my mom for that. Use to watch the classic when it aired on repeats way back then on YTV in Canada. Should give the newer Muppets Tonight with Clifford taking over as host. Plus it has one of my favourite newer characters Bobo The Bear, who I just love. Hope they return to the classic style and not the current internet like form.  Plus I swear to god that I think we are naming our new puppy Fozzie Bear for the use of a bad pun, that would make the real Fozzie Bear envious. Hey Fozzie are you ready to go on your morning Walka-Walka

I watched The Muppets movies a lot as a kid, but never got a chance to watch The Muppet Shoe until it hit Disney+. It’s been a real joy experiencing this groundbreaking show for the first time. As much as I love the early Muppet movies, the show maybe makes the best use of the Muppets? They certainly feel better designed for a variety show type format than do for a typical narrative.

What I love about the show is that it pokes fun at variety show while also working as a functional variety show. It’s not like the Eric Andre show that makes fun of talk shows but isn’t really a talk show itself. Each segment is genuinely entertaining, often it’s for humor but even some of the musical segment are played fairly straight. It keeps things fresh and was the perfect show to watch in bed all day as I was recovering from the vaccine.

On 6/3/2021 at 1:30 PM, EternallDarkness said:

I enjoy them but am not crazy about them. I will say a few years ago Disney added them to the Hall of Presidents attraction as a pre-show, they did great moment's in history up in the windows of the Hall of Presidents. Unfortunately they ended up getting rid of the show :( 

Fozzy Bear kept saying the N-word.l during a show. So they just quietly made it all go away. His drug fueled downward spiral ever since the 80s is quite a shame. I hope he’s gotten help. 

On 6/11/2021 at 11:52 AM, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Fozzy Bear kept saying the N-word.l during a show. So they just quietly made it all go away. His drug fueled downward spiral ever since the 80s is quite a shame. I hope he’s gotten help. 

If you think that's bad, you do NOT want to know what "waka waka" is code for.