Former Buffalo officer who stopped fellow cop's chokehold on suspect will get pension after winning lawsuit

It’s like the only black cop are the only reason a black suspect is alive and the only black juror was the sole vote against the white, murderous cop. 

I’m only like warm to the idea of affirmative action, but I’m at the point where I think it is time in police hiring. No more white people until you get to at least 30% black. And for jurors, you have to have at least 7 black jurors if there is a black in either side. 

5 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

It’s like the only black cop are the only reason a black suspect is alive and the only black juror was the sole vote against the white, murderous cop. 

I’m only like warm to the idea of affirmative action, but I’m at the point where I think it is time in police hiring. No more white people until you get to at least 30% black. And for jurors, you have to have at least 7 black jurors if there is a black in either side. 

Affirmative action in police hiring could honestly be counterproductive, there's a lot of reason to believe that minority cops go overboard on the brutality to try to prove to their white colleagues that they're not showing in-group favoritism.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Affirmative action in police hiring could honestly be counterproductive, there's a lot of reason to believe that minority cops go overboard on the brutality to try to prove to their white colleagues that they're not showing in-group favoritism.

because they too are a minority within the group. Point taken. Not 30% black. 40-60% depending on civil demographics, but also 20-30% Hispanic. Now they won’t have to show off so much for the white boys.