What Headset Do You Use?

HalfJoey

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I have the Void Pro Wireless and they’re great. I have an enormous fucking head and the headphones are very comfortable.

Been debating getting a wireless one. My cable is a bit messed up buy I mainly want it for work purposes. Just be nice to maybe walk around a bit while talking with a customer.

On 11/29/2020 at 7:14 PM, HardAct said:

ASTRO A40 W/Pre amp for pc and Xbox one x, I have the Sony gold headset for Playstation 4 pro.  The A40' with pre amp are simply amazing but mother f$%#er are they expensive! 

WELL HELL!!!

I just noticed that neither next gen consoles have Optical audio out! Ouch, the above mentioned headset wasn't cheap that's for sure! Now what? It's starting to be easier than ever to not jump on these console right away. To be honest, I would've If I could have scored a preorder for either one or both {LOL} but, it's a pretty big deal. I've already decided to wait either for a 3080Ti version on Nvidia's new cards, or just waiting a full cycle for the 40 series. I just love new hardware and it feels strange for the first time in my gaming life I won't be in it with you all for awhile. That and spending 1100 for my Zotec Extreme Amp Edition 2080Ti was just 1 year ago. This and I still don't have a VR set, what's wrong with me :s

Enjoy your new stuff guys, I'll be watch you all dance circles around me now for awhile...