How did you guys enjoy Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order?

best3444

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

As usual I'm a bit confused. I "think" I own the game from my days on Xbox One X. If I re-download it is that all I need to do to get the upgrades?

XSX works a little differently because of their smart delivery thing. You should just be able to download it and it’ll give you the XSX version since it’s a free upgrade.

• Thanks 1

I currently have this downloading right now. I'm playing this after I'm finished with Guardians of the Galaxy. 

@stepee when I went to download it it had the X/S underneath the title. So I'm positive once I download and start playing the upgrades will automatically take place.

On a side note, I finally tried out ME 2 and boy does it look good and 60fps helps it out significantly. I'll eventually beat part 2 and 3 down the line. Gotta love the XSX!

• Like 1

The PC port of still has so much stuttering, even on an SSD.  Not impressed with the performance, though it could be partly the fault of my aging CPU.

Decided I need to 30fps this one, because 1080p60 is too inconsistent.  I am able to get ~1700p30 with a GTX 1060 and some ini tweaks.  That's still better than One X/PS4 Pro, which I'll take with my current hardware.