The 'What to play next' Thread

crispy4000

Uncharted 3 or Hellblade, then the other one when you're done. Why play spiderman dlc when spiderman Miles & the remaster is around the corner. 

-edit-

In my case I finally started Trials of Mana last night. I played through the demo but just recently got the full game so I transfered my save and started from there. 

1 minute ago, crispy4000 said:

I won't be getting a PS5 any time soon.  I'll probably build a new PC first.  I could go for Miles on PS4 at some point, or I might just wait on it.

At least if you do get Miles on PS4 you'll get the PS5 version with it for the future. Better yet just don't and wait a year and it will be $20. :) I stop buying soo many ps4 games because by the time I got around to actually playing them they were already 1/6 to 1/8 the price they were at launch. :p 

• crispy4000 changed the title to The 'What to play next' Thread
1 hour ago, Pikachu said:

I'd finish up the Spider-Man DLC. It's not too long, and the trophies are easy to get. Uncharted 3 after that.

Not interested in the trophies, I pretty much stopped trying to 100% the game with the Taskmaster challenge ratings, but I'll try it out anyways.  I'm going to go for the Spiderman DLC now since it's short.  I'll forget the controls before too long, so might as well now if it's worth playing.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I got Hob in a bundle / as a freebie but haven't gotten around to playing it.

Just booted it up to see how it would run on my PC.  There's a pretty unexpected twist at the start.  I'll definitely want to return to it.