Stardew Valley OT - Farm to Table (Update: Patch 1.5 out now!)

Pikachu

https://www.stardewvalley.net/1-4-pc-release-date-more/

Now, the next big thing for Stardew Valley is going to be the free 1.4 update, which adds a pretty big variety of new things to Stardew Valley. One of my main goals with 1.4 was to finally “polish” the game to the degree that I’ve always wanted. What I mean by that is that I wanted to fix all the bugs that have been lingering in the game, to fix a lot of weird or annoying things about the controls & feel of the game, and add in a lot of “quality of life” features that will make the game more seamless to play. I feel pretty confident that this goal has been met!

Content-wise, nearly every aspect of the game has been expanded or improved upon in some way.

One small example is the Wild Bait…which used to be essentially worthless… but now gives you a chance to catch double fish.

There’s a lot of little things like that, where I felt that the game had some holes or weak points that could use a little boost.

Another example, is that every spouse now has a unique 14-heart event after marriage.

There is more end-game stuff like that to keep things going a little further after you’ve completed everything. I don’t want to spoil very much, so you’ll just have to wait and see for yourself!

One more thing to share… on PC, a screenshot button in the options menu that lets you take a screenshot of your entire farm (or any area, for that matter).

1.4 is currently in the final stages, just doing some last minute tweaks and fixing the rare bug…

But I’m at a point where I’m ready to announce a release date: The 1.4 update will come to PC on November 26th

My goal is for the update to release on consoles & mobile simultaneously a few weeks after PC.  Once 1.4 has a little more testing on these platforms, I hope to give a solid release date for them.

• 1 year later...
  • Pikachu changed the title to Stardew Valley OT - Farm to Table (Update: Patch 1.5 out now!)