My hip hurts

SuperSpreader

Hot bath and then there's a stretch that I learned from a physio. Sitting on a chair, cross the leg of your sore hip over the thigh of the other side (so the ankle is resting on the quad) and then press down on the knee of the 'sore hip leg'. It helped me to do it with some deep breathing to try and increase the range of motion and it's something I do if I'm sitting anywhere for more than 10 minutes, just as a bit of self care. 

5 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

Hot bath and then there's a stretch that I learned from a physio. Sitting on a chair, cross the leg of your sore hip over the thigh of the other side (so the ankle is resting on the quad) and then press down on the knee of the 'sore hip leg'. It helped me to do it with some deep breathing to try and increase the range of motion and it's something I do if I'm sitting anywhere for more than 10 minutes, just as a bit of self care. 

I'll so a similar stretch where I bend my knee and put my leg on the ground across from me, and I lay on it while applying pressure+stretching from side to side. Like this but I'll also lay forward and touch my head to my foot. 

a-woman-doing-a-pigeon-pose-as-part-of-h

My mom had severe hip pain for a while but it was caused by her winking knee that she got replaced in November. The doctor said it is usually from your walk and that most people don’t realize that one leg might be slightly shorter than the other. Causing your hip pain to flare up from a slightly wonky walking pattern