star wars the old republic swtor this application has encountered an unspecified error fix origin Error: 327684:1 2019 2020

Bacon

star wars the old republic swtor this application has encountered an unspecified error fix Origin Error: 327684:1 2019 2020

Here is the fix:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/Guide-How-to-Switch-to-Non-Streaming-Launcher/td-p/4867417
DELETE "brwc_swtor.exe" as well(maybe idk the game hasn't finished installing yet and so maybe it won't even fucking launch)

Ensure the Launcher is NOT running

right mouse click on game shortcut and select open file location

open the launcher.settings file in notepad and locate the below line

, "PatchingMode": "{ \"swtor\": \"BR\" }"

Change to:

, "PatchingMode": "{ \"swtor\": \"SSN\" }"

and

,"bitraider_disable": false

Change to:

, "bitraider_disable": true

SAVE the changes.
Delete the BitRaider folder then start the launcher

if you have the old version still on another computer , copy all the game folders over to this computer

Note: If you have converted to non-streaming but still seeing the quick play mode UI when you're in-game, just delete the BitRaider folder again and that should do it.

So, D1P, this thread isn't for the people of D1P. It is for future googlers. Maybe google won't pick up this thread, but it can't hurt to post this. I would post this on the official forums but I can't because you have to be a fucking paying member to use the forum. The title is just shit I googled and I tried to future proof it a bit. 

Anyway, I have been wanting to go through another story in SWTOR for a while and all the new SW hype made me finally install the game again. Only, trying to install this game was a fucking pain in the ass. Most answers were to just delete the BitRaider shit but that didn't work. It wasn't until I found this post that told me to change the launcher settings that the game finally started installing. I don't even want to play it yet as I am balls deep in FO4 and then I am prolly gonna play ME:A after that and then try to play the first KOTOR. Never beat it as I keep getting really fucking bored.