Tell Me Why (27 August 2020) - Information Thread, update: Developer Interview videos

Pikachu

Tell Me Why is the latest narrative adventure game from DONTNOD Entertainment, the studio behind the beloved franchise, Life is Strange.  In this intimate thriller, twins Tyler and Alyson use their special bond to unravel mysteries of their loving but troubled childhood.  Set in beautiful 

Experience Chapter One of Tell Me Why, the latest narrative experience from DONTNOD Entertainment, the studio behind Life is Strange. Play as twins Alyson and Tyler as they use their special bond to unravel the mysteries of their loving but troubled childhood.

Set in beautiful Alaska, Tell Me Why features true-to-life characters, mature themes and gripping choices. And with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can enjoy unlimited access to over 100 great games on Xbox One and PC, including all the new Xbox Game Studios games the day they launch.

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

Choose your own adventure game? 

I mean The Walking Dead was sort of like that. Your decisions (at least in the first game) had a bearing on if a character lived or died.

In any case I consider TWD and Life is Strange a more modern take on an Adventure game without being a straight up adventure game (like King's Quest - Although I didn't play the new King's Quest so I wonder how similar it is to these games)

I really don't know why they don't just release all the episodes at once. I like the concept of an episodic structure in this sort of game to give the player some hard stops, but I don't see the necessity of an episodic release, especially when the game is totally finished.

5 hours ago, Moa said:

I really don't know why they don't just release all the episodes at once. I like the concept of an episodic structure in this sort of game to give the player some hard stops, but I don't see the necessity of an episodic release, especially when the game is totally finished.

I'll tell you why

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I finished this up. I thought it was alright. There were certainly some moments. But I dunno the ending kinda fell flat. I mean I THINK I picked the good ending but maybe not.

I'll probably go back and see the other ending and find those 2 collectables I missed and such. The chapter selection is actually quite robust.