Wasteland 3 - Information Thread, update: "Cult of the Holy Detonation" DLC to release on October 5

9 hours ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Not being "Play Anywhere" is a rather puzzling omission.

It's honestly bullshit.

If Microsoft wants to claim this ecosystem of playing on whatever device, they can't have games coming out with it not included.  Minecraft Dungeons had it missing too.  

If I get on xCloud to play, and own it on PC and Xbox, which save does it pull from?  It should have just one save.

I bought Wasteland 3 for Xbox awhile ago assuming I'd own it on both.  So I'll be pissed if I don't.  It isn't published by MS though so that maybe the reason.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Wasteland 3 - Information Thread, update: "The Battle of Steeltown" expansion announced for June 3 release
  • 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Wasteland 3 - Information Thread, update: "Welcome to Steeltown" DLC expansion trailer
15 hours ago, JPDunks4 said:

You've become a mobile gamer only.

Nah, actually haven't played a mobile game in about 4 months. I'm a short attention span gamer that has a backlog that dates to the PS2, lol

• 2 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Wasteland 3 - Information Thread, update: "Cult of the Holy Detonation" DLC to release on October 5