RE2 Remake audio glitch

Best

I loaded up the game (after a few months) and noticed the sound was all fucked up. I hear a moaning type sound that seems like it's playing in slow motion. All other sound is much quieter and I barely hear it.

I just escaped the police station and peaked my head out of the sewer. This is when the audio issue began. Have there been any patches? Should I just erase the game and redownload?

I googled this and didn't find this particular issue.

45 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Interesting. I'll check. Thanks.

I only mention this because it happened to me randomly, maybe after an update, but  I started watching a movie and I couldn't hear a damn thing. Checked the audio in settings and it was set to surround sound.

1 hour ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I don't think so, but you can flush the system cache which, a lot of times, will solve weird graphical and audio hitches like this. Dunno if the op tried that first.

How do I do that?

39 minutes ago, best3444 said:

How do I do that?

Hold your finger on the Xbox button on the console for about ten seconds. It will do the chime but it will stay on, then shut down immediately without the light blinking. Let it sit for about 30 seconds... turn it back on on again.

Sometimes you might have to unplug the power brick after the console shuts down, long enough for the power brick to die, then sit for thirty seconds before plugging back in and turning on, but honestly I haven't had to do that in a while. I don't even know if it's a thing still.

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2019 at 6:51 PM, XxEvil AshxX said:

Hold your finger on the Xbox button on the console for about ten seconds. It will do the chime but it will stay on, then shut down immediately without the light blinking. Let it sit for about 30 seconds... turn it back on on again.

Sometimes you might have to unplug the power brick after the console shuts down, long enough for the power brick to die, then sit for thirty seconds before plugging back in and turning on, but honestly I haven't had to do that in a while. I don't even know if it's a thing still.

I did this and uninstalled the game. The audio is fine now. :cool:

• Like 1