I’m in Atlanta, AMA

23 minutes ago, Biggie said:

All Braves?

lol, yes. Got the two-toned “A” hat and the City Connect hat. Shirts were Acuna, and I went retro with Jones and Aaron. Jerseys were the Albies I mentioned and I went back and got a Matt Olson City Connect because I love the look of those. 

Braves just have a lot of players I like, current and historical. 

• Hype 1

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

lol, yes. Got the two-toned “A” hat and the City Connect hat. Shirts were Acuna, and I went retro with Jones and Aaron. Jerseys were the Albies I mentioned and I went back and got a Matt Olson City Connect because I love the look of those. 

Braves just have a lot of players I like, current and historical. 

City connect’s are the best in the MLB in my opinion. I wish they would wear those throwback Hank Arron uniforms all the time. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

City connect’s are the best in the MLB in my opinion. I wish they would wear those throwback Hank Arron uniforms all the time. 

I really like Seattle’s and Boston’s CC and I have one of each. Atlanta’s are just as good. Really really nice looking jersey. 

Rockies have a nice CC too. Might have to grab one when I got to their game next spring. 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I really like Seattle’s and Boston’s CC and I have one of each. Atlanta’s are just as good. Really really nice looking jersey. 

Rockies have a nice CC too. Might have to grab one when I got to their game next spring. 

That forest green jersey? Yeah that’s fantastic. 

• True 1

4 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Back home today. Sucky part is the rental has to be at the airport at 10 and our flight isn’t til like 5:30. 😩Good thing I have a book and my Switch. 

Would you consider driving to Georgia if you visited again? The distance from you to there is about the same as me from @stepee :o