Nintendo is Japan's richest company

Biggie

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Let's hope they don't fuck things up with the successor to the Switch and put out something that is wildly different. Just please be a Swith 2 with better visuals and UI. 

I’m gonna need another clamshell design some how incorporated into the final build.  

While it's certainly better for Nintendo to be in this position than not, the actual metric used (cash-on-hand minus debt) is kinda neither here nor there for financial analysis purposes other than indicating the company's amount of available "free cash" that can be used for re-investment within the company itself, stock buybacks, dividends, etc.

• True 1

11 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

While it's certainly better for Nintendo to be in this position than not, the actual metric used (cash-on-hand minus debt) is kinda neither here nor there for financial analysis purposes other than indicating the company's amount of available "free cash" that can be used for re-investment within the company itself, stock buybacks, dividends, etc.

I’m sorry, I only speak English 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’m sorry, I only speak English 

Having more money in your bank account than somebody living paycheck to paycheck doesnt mean youre richer than they are if they are earning and spending 30x more money than you are. You can almost buy a honda civic, but theyre buying a second $5m home as vacation house to park their other ferrari. 

• Like 1