I think i just have bad luck!

Remarkableriots

I helped my mom with her laundry at the laundromat tonight, and when I was getting into the car, my phone, which was in my coat pocket, was at an angle, and I accidentally closed the door against my phone and cracked the screen! Now I have to get a new phone because I schedule all my doctor appointments, meditation refills, shopping, and other stuff with it so much. For some reason, Walmart was completely out of Boost phones in store, and the Boost mobile store near me had no discounts at all. Hopefully, I can find a cheap one online to get delivered.

I'm using my smart pad to chat online tonight.

• Confused 1
  • Hugs 1

13 hours ago, Bacon said:

I always keep my phone in the pocket that enters first.

I'll make sure to do that for now on.

14 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I always carry my phone in my hands when I get in the car and put it in the center console. Not necessarily to avoid situations like these but it would be unlikely for me to run into this issue personally.

Usually I can't have it in my hands because I'm helping carry something in my right hand and using my cane with my left hand. I had just finished loading all the clothes into the car before this happened.